At White Pine, we strive to reach as many members of our community as possible and fundraise to provide needs-based financial support to those who need it. We are dedicated to making our programs accessible and affordable to all.
Because we have a limited amount of financial aid to offer, we ask all families to join with us in considering what resources might be available to support you. Would extending the payments across more months make the tuition more affordable? Is there another source of funding in your community that could help? Are there family members or family friends who could offer to pay a portion of the tuition?
If outside aid is not an option, White Pine is happy to offer what we can to help; our goal is for accessible programming, so we ask that you pay whatever it is that you can. The majority of our aid awards range between 25% – 50% of tuition. At this time, we are offering all adult and family programming on a sliding scale basis. This means that, when registering, you should select the tuition that fits your budget, keeping in mind that White Pine is a non-profit organization that needs community support to pay for programming.
How to Request Financial Aid
- Select the program you are interested in on our registration page.
- If it is available, select the “financial aid” price option when making a selection. Note: your application must still be approved to pay a reduced price.
- Be sure to say “YES” when the question asks “Are you applying for financial aid”.
- Complete the questions in the financial aid section of the registration form.
- Pay the deposit of 10% of the registration fee. If this is a hardship for you, please call our office for assistance.
- Applications will be reviewed within 30 days. If the application is approved, the remaining amount due will automatically be put into a 3 payment plan. If we need more information or do not have the funding available, we will contact you directly. If we cannot fund your request and a mutual payment agreement cannot be reached, we will fully refund your deposit.
- While our standard aid awards range from 25 – 50%, if this is not enough for your family, please ask for what you need.
- Because of limited resources, we cannot guarantee that all funding requests will be granted.
- If an extended payment plan would enable your participation in a program, please contact our office at 207-361-1911.
- Our standard cancellation policy is still in effect for all registrations unless requested financial aid is not funded.
Interested in sponsoring a scholarship? Please contact us to find out how you can help!