At White Pine, we strive to reach as many children and adults as possible with our nature connection programs. We offer convenient payments plans as well as limited scholarship slots for all programs.
We’re currently expanding our programs to reach more public schools in our area. These programs, known as Wild Child After-school, turn no families away for financial reasons.
General Scholarship Info
- When applying for a scholarship, please register first and pay the minimum deposit.
- If paying the the deposit is a barrier, simply fill out the scholarship application.
- The vast majority of our scholarships are 50% (1/2 price)
- If you require more than 50% off, please ask for what you need.
- All applicants will be notified via email.
Summer Camp – applications received after May 30th will be notified within 30 days.
Ways of the Wild and Acorn Weevils Forest Kindergarten Scholarships – applications received by June 30th will be notified by July 11th. Any application received after June 30th will be notified within 30 days.
Tracking Apprenticeship, Wild Child, Fire + Water or Teen Wilderness Weekend – scholarship, applications received by August 1st, will be notified by August 11th. Any applications received after August 1st will be notified within 30 days.
- Acorn Weevils – Registration opened March 15th.
- Tracking Apprenticeship – Registration opened March 15th.
- All others: Ways of the Wild, Fire + Water and Teen Wilderness Weekends – Registration opens August 1st.