At White Pine, we strive to reach as many children and adults as possible with our nature connection programs. We offer convenient payments plans as well as limited scholarship slots for all programs.
We’re currently expanding our programs to reach more public schools in our area. These programs, known as Wild Child After-school, turn no families away for financial reasons.
General Scholarship Info
- When applying for a scholarship, please register first and pay the minimum deposit.
- If paying the the deposit is a barrier, simply fill out the scholarship application.
- The vast majority of our scholarships are 50% (1/2 price)
- If you require more than 50% off, please ask for what you need.
- All applicants will be notified via email.
Summer Camp Scholarships received by Feb 28th will hear back by March 15th. All applications received after February 28th will hear back within a month of receipt.
School Year Program Scholarship will hear back within 2 weeks following the opening of its online registration date.
- Acorn Weevils – Registration opens March 15th.
- Tracking Apprenticeship – Registration opens March 15th.
- All others: Ways of the Wild, Wild Child programs, Fire + Water, Teen Wilderness Weekends – Registration opens July 1st.