Why Donate To White Pine?
Your gift helps to sustain and grow access to programs that activate curiosity and inspire connection through shared experiences in nature.
The results? More empathetic and caring humans who demonstrate:
- Personal agency;
- Motivation to build resilient communities;
- A behavior shift towards action and advocacy; and
- The ability to promote wellness for humanity and the rest of the natural world.
There are so many ways to make an impact! We are grateful for all levels of support and thank you for helping provide equitable access to environmental education!
Other Ways To Help
Looking for non-financial ways to help White Pine provide high quality programming? Here are some other ways you can get involved:
- Volunteer during a program or during a community project day.
- Donate tools, outgrown warm-weather clothing, wood chips, fire wood, camping supplies or anything else on our wish list.
- Get involved in a committee or with our Board of Directors (~3 hours per month commitment).
- Help occasionally with professional projects such as those in marketing, website, legal, HR, accounting, etc.
- Lend us your land for Teen Weekends and staff trainings.
Want more information or just to have a conversation about how to get involved? Please call our office and ask for Keelan or Heather.