Interested in Becoming a
Counselor in Training?
Love nature and spending time with children? Join our team of mentors in providing awesome nature experiences for others- and yourself! Develop and strengthen leadership skills, share your own wilderness skills and be part of a strong community-minded team. Counselors in Training (CIT’s) will directly support the Piney Staff by assisting with adventures, playing games, singing songs, telling stories and tackling chores and projects with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Training is On-Site during program
- Positions are Available Immediately
- Those able to commit to all seasons will be given priority
- Age requirements vary by program
- CIT’s will receive a Certificate of Volunteerism stating hours logged for Community Service