Become a Counselor in Training
Love nature and spending time with children? Join our team of mentors in providing awesome nature experiences for others- and yourself! Develop and strengthen leadership skills, share your own wilderness skills and be part of a strong community-minded team.
Counselors in Training (CIT’s) will directly support the Piney Staff by assisting with adventures, playing games, singing songs, telling stories and tackling chores and projects with a positive, helpful attitude.
2022-2023 School Year
- Positions are Available in many of our programs
- Ages 14-18
- CIT’s will receive a Certificate of Volunteerism stating hours logged for Community Service
There are opportunities for your participation in
- Full weekday programs Tues or Thurs (WoW and Weevils), 8am-4pm
- Nature Club After-School Programs; York – Monday 2:30-5:30pm, Portsmouth – Wednesday 2-5pm
- Wild Play Recess in Epping NH – Mondays from 11am-2pm
- Community Programs