In partnership with our Community Trusts, our Wednesday Nature Walks are a great way to learn more about the environment around us here on the Seacoast. We will explore the a different YLT preserve’s with their beautiful trails, stopping to look and listen, observe and discuss what captures our eye. Join our experts on these walks and you’ll discover a whole new appreciation of Nature Walking!
- Explore different preserves with the oversight of an experienced naturalist
- Learn about flora and fauna and more
- Expand your knowledge and comfort using resources
- Connect with other nature lovers
- Be outside!
To Register Click on a Location Below
- 2/11/23 –
- 02/25/23 – Local Birds and Winter Ecology
- 3/11/23 – with YLT – Cancelled
- 4/15/23 – Location TBD
- 5/13/23 – Location TBD
Please note that attendee information will be shared between the two organizations. These events are free but pre-registration is required.
All programs this winter will follow White Pine’s COVID-19 protocols, which can be found at https://whitepineprograms.org/covid-19/.