Naturalist Nights are a great way to connect with other members of our community who share the love of the outdoors. Designed for adults and teens, these events feature a specific topic. A White Pine Lead Educator will provide an overview of the topic, then provide an opportunity for group collaboration, study, research, hands-on exploration and more.
- Gain new naturalist knowledge
- Grow confidence in tracking wildlife
- Increase comfort using naturalist guide books and resources
- Learn new ways to observe and question unknown specimens
- Connect with other like-minded, environmentally-focused individuals
- Wild Mushrooms & Edibles
- Fire by Friction & Survival Skills
- Tree ID
We will typically meet outside and topics will vary with the season. For capacity reasons, we do require per-registration.
All programs will follow White Pine’s COVID-19 protocols, which can be found at https://whitepineprograms.org/covid-19/.